iZotope Neutron – is an intelligent plug-in mixing. The plugin includes a first in this field of technology Track Assistant and Masking Meter. Focused on simplifying and improving the efficiency of the mixing process, Neutron combines the latest innovations in the field of analysis and measurement with the leading industry in sound processing audio processors, for unprecedented focus and clarity in your mixes.
– Automatic detection of different instruments – singing, dialogue, guitar, bass and drums, and the use of spectral shaping technology to provide clarity and balance for each track.
– Get advice on the best starting point settings using the Assistant Track, including EQ units, the compressor threshold, saturation, etc. types
– Part of a revolutionary sound space Masking Meter, a tool to help everyone better to sit in the mix.
– Achieve perfect sounding mix five core processors, integrated into a single console with a purely digital or warm vintage sound style.
– Support for surround sound for audio post production.
– Ability to use separate plug-ins: EQ, compressor, transient shaper, exciter.
Extras. Information: Installation:
1. Install: iZotope Meter Tap.exe
2. Install: iZotope Neutron Presets.exe
3. Place the * .dll files in the VST directory.
Format: VST, VST3
Bit depth: 32bit, 64bit
System requirements: Windows: 7, 8, and 10, 2.8 GHz Intel Core i7 (or comparable), VocalSynth’s Wave-meter requires a graphics card that supports Open GL 2.0
Officially tested DAW.
Plug-in host compatibility:
The latest versions of the following hosts have been officially qualified as of October 2016: Logic Pro X, Ableton Live 9, Pro Tools 10, 11 & 12, Cubase Pro 8, REAPER’s 5, FL Studio 12, Studio One 3, Nuendo 7.
Sonar was not tested, but the latest version of everything is OK. Lower version DAW not tested.
How to use the Track Assistant in iZotope Neutron for a music track.
1. Start the music track.
2. Start Track Assistant and wait for the results (4-10 sec.).
3. If necessary, use the settings: Presets, Band Shape, Dynamic Mode, Zero Latency, Limiter, Neutrino Mode, Learn.